Tuesday 6 August 2013

Skin protector cream - expensive vs cheap...

Morning all,

I have recently been comparing two of my favourite products for protecting the skin and I honestly think I would say the cheaper one is winning.

I suffer from eczema quite badly and use a prescription cream. however, for a barrier while I sleep I really like to nourish my skin. These products are brill if you have eczema or really dry skin, or just as a treatment maybe once a week if you have normal skin.

I normally swear by Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. However, recently my friend at work has told me one of her amazing skin secrets. When she used to work on theatre shows she used a product called Cremine. She barely has any wrinkles and her skin is smoother than mine!

I bought it a few weeks ago and been using it before I go to sleep. I would say that it is a much greasier product, and thinner consistency as appose to the 8 hour cream. But it has the same effect when I wake up, skin is soft, wrinkle lines appear reduced and my dry skin patches are so nourished that I do not really need to apply moisturiser before my BB cream now when I am getting ready.

The price difference is :-
Elizabeth Arden £25 for 50 ml http://www.boots.com/en/Elizabeth-Arden-Eight-Hour-Cream-Skin-Protectant-50ml_9783/

or Cremine £5.59 for 200ml tub http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/category_2309_crowescremine.html

Love a saving!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment