Wednesday 14 August 2013

Get your magazine subscriptions with your Tesco Clubcard Points!!!

Morning,

I just absolutely love my Tesco clubcard. I swear by it. I literally do all of my shopping on my Tesco credit card which is linked automatically to my clubcard and then pop online once a week to make a payment to ensure that I never leave a balance which could then be charged interest.

Every quarter you receive the clubcard points which you can then exchange for all sorts of brilliant things. I often plan a day out, or a dinner somewhere. But they are also brill for your magazine subscriptions. I love to get 1 year subscription to Company magazine for £8.00 worth of my points.

Be sure to check it out online http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?N=4294958889+4294960035

It saves you a fortune!!! bargain!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment