Tuesday 13 August 2013

How to do your own set of gel nails

Hi all,

I absolutely love my nails polished, every time I paint my nails I feel I wait for ever for them to dry and they chip within days.

I started to get my nails done in gel for approx £20 a set. This meant that I knew they looked good for about 2-3weeks. I couldn't justify having them done all the time at that price.
 
So I went on eBay and bought:
Redcarpet uv led gel polish -£10.99 (also available on Sally's website 3for2) http://www.salon-services.com/red-carpet-manicure-gel-polish-gel-polish-psystems178reddy/
 
And a uv gel finishing wipe £5.49 (also available from Sally's - star nails) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Nails-Nail-UV-Gel-Finishing-Wipe-100ml-/360613528153?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item53f63dc259

total spend = £32.96. per pot of polish you could get 100 sets @ approx. £30 per set = £3000.00!!

Watch my video on the tab on the top of my blog on how to do your own nails and save a fortune....

Enjoy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment