Tuesday 27 August 2013

My Hero...

I don't often mention my partner but on Sunday he really made me proud!!

We were working in the garden when we saw our elderly neighbour climb up onto his roof to fix a leak.

As we watched in horror my poor neighbour fell straight off the roof onto the concrete paddock.

We ran round to help and my partner tied a towel so tight around the top of the wound on his leg that he stopped the blood from pumping out.  The paramedic came round to thank him afterwards and to explain that if the gentleman had lost anymore blood, he would of gone into shock and quite possibly had a heart attack and could of died.

She basically thanked him for saving his life! I was very proud of how he dealt with the situation!!

He literally is my hero!! Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment