Thursday 8 August 2013

How to get Kim Kardashians Summer style for under £45!!!

I recently got a beautiful pair of white skinny jeans from Primark. I love them so much and they fit like a glove.

I know white jeans are a tricky one to pull off, but I absolutely love Kim Kardashians style and she often wears white jeans. 

Here is how to recreate Kim's outfit on a budget!!

I have found all of these items online today so if you want to buy any of them, try to this week:-

Shoes - Ebay buy it now(inc postage)   £11
Cardigan - H&M                                    £ 5
White Jeans - Primark                            £ 8
Clutch bag - ASOS                                 £ 9
Silk and lace cami - Polyvore.com         £5.53 (currently out of stock) so keep an eye on that
Bangles - H&M                                      £5.99

Total = £44.52!!! BARGAIN!!!

Enjoy, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment