Saturday 3 August 2013

My secret to keeping teeth pearly white...xx

My friends often ask me where I get my teeth whitened which I find a huge compliment. Instead of spending hundreds or even thousands on keeping my teeth white I use these three things:

Pearl white toothpaste -£1 from pound land 

Eucryl tooth powder- £0.89 from b&m
And crest 3d stick on whitening strips -5 pouches for approx £15 from eBay

My trick with the pouches is that in each pouch you get 2strips. I ensure I cut each strip into two and therefore get 4 uses out of each pouch. I use one strip every other month for 30mins just to remove any buildup which may dull the whiteness of my teeth.

My next top tip, which I absolutely live by, is that I do not drink tea or coffee. I also make sure I drink through a straw for any other drinks so that the sugars do not eat away an my enamel.

Enjoy white teeth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment