Monday 19 August 2013

Banish wrinkles!!


I bet all of you suffer from wrinkles, whether it is the odd laughter line, or the nice deep wrinkles that like to stay put on your face even after you have made the facial expression.

Either way, all of us research what is best to use to at least prevent them or try to remove them.

Years ago, I was watching an episode of Britain's next top model and saw that most of them said about using a pile/haemorrhoid cream on their wrinkles... I thought this sounded disgusting at first...

I soon went out and bought some preparation H :- http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&productId=531&langId=-1&callingViewName&cm_mmc=Paid%20Search-_-Plusbox-_-Link-_-PreparationHClearGel25g&cm_mmc=pla-_-google-_-Boots+Beauty-_-Beauty+-+PLAs

...Best thing I ever bought and it really does help with my fine lines :-) Prevention is better than cure, so even if you do not have wrinkles yet, just smooth this on before you go to sleep and its like a thin, odourless gel, in the morning, your face feels smoother!

Bargain and top tip!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment