Monday 5 August 2013

Oooh how I love pound land...

Today I had my weekly trip into pound land, and as I walk around scratching my head as to how they even make some of the stuff in there for £1, I utter "you couldn't even make it for that price". I think my friends think I have amnesia as I literally say that every time I walk in there.

I don't know if you are like me but, I literally go in for 1 thing and walk out with a basket load. So today, I say to my friend... I must just pop in pound land I need lucozade to get me though the afternoon at work and some mouthwash...

True enough I walk out with a basket full of goodies, here are my fav bits from today so if you want any of them get in there soonish...


iPad mini cover in cream, £1! Lol, and I have photographed next to my one I currently use which was £14 off eBay and I thought that was cheap! A beautiful pink and blue washable apron as I noticed how messy I got on Saturday baking with @gemgem2413 and a couple of amazing beauty products for my holiday in October. One is an intensive hand-cream which is amazing, the other was a waterproof mascara with a black eyeliner pencil.. Result! Love pound land , xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment